[Koha] [junbunlee@hotmail.com: where to get the chinese version Koha]

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jun 4 13:02:18 NZST 2006

----- Forwarded message from ben lee <junbunlee at hotmail.com> -----

Dear Sir or Madam,I am a volunteer of the Vancouver International buddhist Progress Society.  Our  temple is  planning to use  Koha  for our  Linbrary system. Could  you pleae tell us where can we get koha in tranditional chinese if available?Thank youBenjamin LiIT Voulnteer Vancouver IBPSwww.vanibps.org

----- End forwarded message -----

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz