[Koha] printing spine labels

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 08:22:25 NZST 2006

Hi Josh:
  Any news when the spine label printing module will be up and running?
  Carol

Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
  Hey Cindy,

Great timing, there's a new spine and barcode label printing
module that we're nearly done with. Have a look here:

http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/label-home.pl

There should be an announcement on koha-devel in the next
day or two with details on how to install it, use it, etc.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology migration, training, maintenance, support