[Koha] New Install

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat May 13 18:27:06 NZST 2006

Christopher Borkowski <cborkowski at guggenheim.org>
> [Wed May 10 15:35:16 2006] [error] [client 192.168.1.68] script not found or
> unable to stat: /usr/lib/cgi-bin/koha

We may need to return to this.

> [Wed May 10 15:35:50 2006] [notice] SIGHUP received.  Attempting to restart
> (98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address
> 0.0.0.0:8080 no listening sockets available, shutting down Unable to open
> logs

Maybe Listen 8080 or similar is already in httpd.conf and having it
in there a second time breaks something? It would surprise me.

> Apache will start sometimes after the include directive is put in httpd.conf
> other times it won't ?

This suggests that Apache maybe not restarting quickly enough
and Apache tries to start again before it has stopped.  Does
it always start correctly with
 /etc/init.d/apache stop && sleep 1 && /etc/init.d/apache start
?

> I guess this looks like it can find or execute the koha scritps?
> Permissions ? Path issue ?
> I'll double check

Thank you. Check everything, take notes and slowly change things
until it works. Standard engineering, but very irritating.
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask