[Koha] Missing Perl Modules

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Sat May 13 14:14:33 NZST 2006

Not really an elegant solution, but one that at least works, I have
commented out the first line and added a " use lib "/tmp"; " line where
"/tmp" was replaced with the proper directory (C4), I do not have my Linux
box here right now, I can double check for you on Sunday.

I added this line to every single .pl file in Koha, and there are quite a
few.... Hopefully someone reads this and adds a better solution, but
everything works at the moment, as far as I can tell, except barcodes, but I
don't use that anyway. (I use kbarcode, see kbarcode.net for info)

I am using Debian Sarge, with KDE.

Marty Jongepier