[Koha] Problem with bulkmarcimport.pl

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed May 10 22:04:09 NZST 2006

"Otis Perry W Civ AUL/LTIA" <perry.otis at MAXWELL.AF.MIL>
> I'm trying to use bulkmarcimport to (duh) import a bunch of MARC
> records, but I am getting an error that says "Can't use an undefined
> value as a HASH reference at C4/Context.pm line 91.  Does anyone know
> what the problem is and how to fix it?  I'm not very familiar with perl.

At a guess, it can't read your koha.conf - put
  KOHA_CONF=/path/to/koha.conf
on start of the command line if it's not in /etc
or check permissions on koha.conf to make sure the
user running bulkmarcimport can read it (but not
too many people, else it is a security risk).

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask