[Koha] Updating database

Lewis Satini andylou17 at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 03:34:03 NZST 2006

I am sorry my explaination is not clear,
I think i can give you an example.
so first i have input about 20 data in the databases system, but them after
that I realize that there's table that I need to link to another table like
the 942k that need to be link to the biblioitems.classification so that it
will shows up. so I do the update, but the past data that was previously key
in won't update, won't shows up. I have to delete the data then reentry
again, then it will shows up.
I hope this will explain well

thanks for your help