[Koha] Problem with issues after trying to setup issue rules...

jmf at liblime.com jmf at liblime.com
Tue May 2 04:02:13 NZST 2006

Hi Less,

Great that you've had success thusfar with Koha -- congrats on getting it
up and running by yourself!

The situation you're describing is a known bug up through the Koha 2.2.5
series. I believe there is either a fix already comitted in the latest
CVS or else one will be committed shortly. However, there is a workaround
that should work in the meantime before the release. Simply fill out _every_
field in the issuingrules ... the entire matrix for every branch. Yes it's
a pain, but it seems to work at least in 2.2.5. Let us know if it works
for you.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro