[Koha] Database problems with Koha2.2

T & J Kotula tjkotula at i4free.co.nz
Sun Apr 23 19:36:25 NZST 2006

Hi,

I seem to have a problem with the Koha database. When I search (via
Catalogue->Search) for a word say 'word', I get a listing of books with
the title, author, publisher, year, number of pages, etc, etc, exactly
the way I would have expected. However when I click on any of these
titles, MARCdetail.pl does not bring **any** information, the page is
simply blank - there are no tabs (0, 1, 2 etc) on the left-hand side,
except the 'items' one, which is empty as well. When I click on
'Normal', which runs detail.pl, I get all the info I would have expected.

When I click on 'Edit biblio', I get all the tabs, and all the MARC
fields the way I have set up, except **all** fields are blank.

I suspect something funny went with the database, because my very very
old database backup works just fine.

Upgrading from koha 2.2.1 to koha 2.2.5 had no effect. I'm running RH8.

I would really appreciate any pointers, things to try, to check etc.

Thanking you in advance.

tomasz kotula.