[Koha] internal error

Morgan, John D. jmorgan at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Apr 20 23:11:55 NZST 2006

Hello,

Thanks for all of the good response thus far.  I am thinking also it is a mysql security issue.  When I try: mysql -u root mysql
I get Error 1045 Access denied...'root'@'localhost' (using password: No).  I am trying to read through the mysql docs to figure it out.  I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Derek