[Koha] internal error

Joe Allen joeallen1974 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:04:08 NZST 2006

Yup I followed the instructions perfectly myself and I am sure Derek did as
well.   I can connect to MySql  as  kohaadmin with the password I selected
during installation just fine.  The problem is the user www-data is NOT
given a password for MySql and it is trying to connect without one and is
being refused.

I have attempted this install on Debian Sarge and Mandriva 2006.  Both
systems end up with the same error.  I have Koha currently installed on
Mandriva 2006 with MySql 4.1.12 and Apache 2.0.54.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Joe