[Koha] how I can include cover images of books into koha?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Apr 16 01:46:25 NZST 2006

Hi Shahab,

The amazonratings folder contains a script for acquiring amazon
images, but as I've never used it I can't comment on whether
it work.

In the next version of Koha (2.4), there is an Amazon.com module that
automatically inserts Amazon images (if you turn it on). The images
are pulled directly from Amazon.com as a user browses the OPAC.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE