[Koha] document manager or digital library

Pedro Maia pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt
Tue Apr 11 02:44:37 NZST 2006

Hello i'm new at Koha and if anyone could help me i appreciate. I've installed Koha 2.2 and one of the features that i am most interested is the possibility to function as a document manager or digital library. I just don't see how can i do that. I still didn't figure how can i insert for instance a "pdf" document into the database. Can anyone give a clue for i can start studying this feature because i'm a little "lost" at this moment. Thank you very much.

Pedro Maia
Centro de Informação e Documentação
Instituto de Informática do Ministério das Finanças e da Administração Pública
url: http://www.inst-informatica.pt/v20/cid/index.htm <http://www.inst-informatica.pt/v20/cid/index.htm>
tel: +351 214723295
e-mail: pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt <mailto:pedro.maia at inst-informatica.pt>
PORTUGAL