[Koha] Getting to lime green start page on intranet

Morgan, John D. jmorgan at admin.fsu.edu
Thu Apr 6 05:21:17 NZST 2006

Hello,

This may have been a silly question.  I think I have figured out that I
still need to install Koha.  I only extracted it so far.  Hopefully it
doesn't matter which directory I extracted it to, because it isn't the
/usr/local.  The documentation I am currently reading is from
http:/www.skemotah.com

Thanks,
Derek