[Koha] Re: 500 Internal Server Error (Mariana Lopes)

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 04:51:52 NZST 2006

Hi Mariana,

It seems a bit familiar problem. I have encounter it
once. What Linux do you use? Once I have tested with
Fedora Core4, I have the same problem. First you have
to check the suexec permission. I believe it have been
explained in Installing KOha under FC3.. in
kohadocs.org.

YOu have to give right execute permission to certain
directory. The simplest way is disable suexec
features, but it will decrease security. It is more
suitable if your KOha installation still under testing
phase.

Amzari Abu Bakar
FingerClick Solutions

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:48:30 +0100
> From: "Mariana Lopes" <mariana.lopes at multicert.com>
> Subject: [Koha] 500 Internal Server Error
> To: <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
>
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to use Koha for the first time, but I
> always have 500 error.
>
> My logs tell me the following:
>
>  (13)Permission denied: exec of

'/opt/wwwclients/wwwprod/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac-main.pl'

http://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/attachments/20060404/ee464a4e/attachment.html