[Koha] Koha test server results.

GLBT Library glbtlib at indiana.edu
Tue Apr 4 04:00:35 NZST 2006

I attempted to reproduce the bug I have on our koha server on liblime and was unable to.  However the interface bore no resemblance whatsoever to the interface we use.  Is there anything custom about that interface or is it something that was changed on the general koha installation?  Our interface is all in lime greens and purples and greys.  I was curious as the interface on liblime had much more on it, but seemed to be more comprehensive.  Our server information is as follows.

Koha: 2.2.3
OS version: Linux wairaka 2.6.11-gentoo-r9 #3 Wed Jun 8 12:50:30 EST 2005 i686 Pentium III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel
Perl: 5.008005
MySQL: mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.24, for pc-linux-gnu (i386)

Strangely no Apache version is listed on our Koha about page.

I guess the bug could come from some strange incosistency in one of the support programs as well.  If the interface on liblime is the one that just comes with the newest version of Koha then I will immediately talk to our server guy about upgrading, and while this is still all very strange thank you for pointing me to some tools to help figure it all out.

Joshua Ferraro Quote:
Interesting. Could you try to reproduce this on koha.liblime.com? That
is running the very latest CVS so you'll be able to tell if it's been
addressed or now.

Let me know how it turns out.

Cheers,

--
Victor J Kinzer
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Student Support Services
Email: glbtlib at indiana.edu
For a listing of events at IU and surrounding area please check out our web page calendar: http://www.indiana.edu/~glbt/