[Koha] fines2.pl

Calvin Park cpark at davisny.edu
Fri Mar 31 06:33:54 NZST 2006

Hello everyone,

I've been beating my head into the wall (on and off) for about a month
trying to get the fines2.pl script to work properly. The error is as
follows:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Koha.categoryitem' doesn't exist at
/var/www/html/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Circulation/Fines.pm line 156.

DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch() without execute() at
/var/www/html/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Circulation/Fines.pm line 157.

I'm the System Administrator, and the head librarian would very much like to
have fines working properly. I did some research and Google reveals that at
some point during the development of Koha (over the past year I believe)
fines2.pl was broken because Koha.categoryitem was removed/changed. Other
than this Koha is working great for us. If you need any more information
please let me know, and thanks in advance for any help you can give us on
this.

Calvin Park
System Administrator
Computer Services Department
Davis College: A Practical College of Bible and Ministry

email: cpark at davisny.edu
phone: 1.607.729.1581 ext 404
web: http://www.davisny.edu/csd