[Koha] patches for opac-searc

Bruno Marmol Bruno.Marmol at inrialpes.fr
Wed Mar 29 00:01:26 NZST 2006

Hi,

I've found a bug in opac search. After searching for "Recent acquisitions" the
parameter "desc_or_asc" contains the number of day for the search.

After the display of the first page of results, the link to other
next/previous/page_number pages do not contains this parameter and the
continuation list fail!

So I've patched opac-search.pl to call the template with the good arg, and I've
patched fr/opac-searchresult.tmpl to display good links.
(Sorry don't patche English version...)

Here are the patches...

Hope that help.