[Koha] z3950 working well, thanks

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 27 16:04:13 NZST 2006

I am kind of answering my own questions here now, but it might be useful for
someone else.

The reason my z3950 server didn't behave properly seems that in my imported
biblio there were some author names with quotation marks around them and
some that had not. (Don't ask me why, I have no clue)
I removed all quotation marks and re-imported my list, and it works well
now. Pretty cool, I would say.

Only one thing; I still have to start it manually. Is it supposed to start
when Koha starts, or when you start a search?

Marty Jongepier