[Koha] Entry Errors with large forms.

GLBT Library glbtlib at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 24 08:46:03 NZST 2006

I have a problem with Koha.  When I attempt to alter a biblio entry that
has a field with enough data in it to cause it show up with the memo
entry form component then it moves all the data around in the final
biblio database entry.  Nothing saves properly, which makes it very
difficult for me to deal with situations where I find there are errors
that should be a sinch to correct in biblio entries with long abstracts
or statements of responsibility.  If anyone has seen this error and
knows how to fix it, or knows of a way to stop Koha from using the long
memo format form entry I would greatly appreciate the advice.

--
Victor J Kinzer
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Student Support Services
Email: glbtlib at indiana.edu
For a listing of events at IU and surrounding area please check out our web page calendar: http://www.indiana.edu/~glbt/