[Koha] Re: Koha World Map

毛慶禎 maolins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:33:08 NZDT 2006

Hi Rachel,

I appreciate your reply.

2006/3/12, Rachel Hamilton-Williams <rachel at katipo.co.nz>:
> HI
>
> The old koha world map is still at
>
> http://old.koha.org/about/map/index.html
>
> We could really go a new koha world map which was a bit easier to
> use/search.

I can not find links from http://www.koha.org/
Please give specific url.

> Ideally you could see all the koha's in a region (like it does now), and
> then choose just to see all the koha installs of a particular type -
> like schools, private or public libraries either in the world or in a
> region/country.

I would love this feature.

--
Best regards

毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.