[Koha] penalty system and renewal

Tarek Mehrem tarek_mehrem at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 00:39:54 NZDT 2006

Hi every one,
1- I'm using Koha 2.2.4, and I noticed that any due
fees for a member is not shown when opening the
circulation module/issues for that member. I know that
i could see that warning in the old version 1.2.3 so
that the memeber can't borrow until paying the fees.
2- In the same issue: is it possible that the system
calculates automatically the penalty fees?
3- Renewing items: When I was using 1.2.3, I could
renew items for any date I wanted (not necessarily the
fixed period of loaning), but now when trying to do
so, it gives me the fixed renewal period no matter
what date I specify.
Any ideas?
Best regards
Tarek Mehrem