[Koha] z3950daemon failing to connect

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Tue Mar 7 23:23:57 NZDT 2006

On Tuesday 07 Mar 2006 09:28, David Ochieng wrote:
> I am getting this error while attempting to connect to Z3950, any idea
> what might be wrong with my connection parameters.

On the Z39.50 Servers admin screen, are your rankings set to zero?
Have you changed Z39.50 config and not restarted the daemon?
Do you have a firewall between your box and the outside world?

--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation