[Koha] barcode questions

Christine Forte cforte at antiochsb.edu
Thu Feb 23 12:46:56 NZDT 2006

these, hopefully, are pretty easily answered questions.

how do i add multiple barcodes in a single record that will reflect
multiple copies of the same book.

how do i add multiple barcodes in a single record that will reflect
multiple volumes of a set.

and then... any recommendations for this little problem.

in our psychology library, we have tests that consist of multiple
components, which we would like to barcode.  is it possible that under 1
record (let's just say for a rorschach test) i could have a barcode that
might specify a box of card and another that might be placed on a booklet,
and another that might be placed on a set of scoring cards?  (btw -- i'm
going to do very, very basic cataloging of most of these myself)

thank you for your help and thoughts.

christine

Christine Forte
Psychology Library Director