[Koha] Otamarakau School Library

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Feb 22 22:28:58 NZDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Glenn & Ginny Meikle <g.v.meikle at xtra.co.nz> -----

Hi,

My name is Virginia Meikle, I'm the  librarian at Otamarakau School, We are a very small rural school, with a role of 40 children.
I am looking at updating our library software, and was wondering if Koha would be suitable,

This needs to be kid friendly, as I would like to get the student using the library as an information resource, rather than just a place where they have to go once a week to get a book. Also firstly, I'm a Mum, and do the library 3 hours a week, so IT knowledge is limited, and time.

I want to bring us up to 2006 and forward, could you please let me know if Koha would work, or is there anything else you could suggest.

Thank  you

Virginia Meikle
Otamarakau School
Old Coach Rd