[Koha] Constant Login Problem

Don Robertson don at robertson.net.nz
Wed Feb 22 15:46:55 NZDT 2006

Greetings,

I set up Koha on a Windows box yesterday and was having a problem logging in
using cookie authentication.  The login screen would accept the default
user/password, and log the user in, but every time a link was clicked, the
login screen would reappear.

I installed Koha without the sample data - when I reinstalled with the sample
data, the login worked correctly, even when changing to the blank database.

Searching on gmane indicated other people have had a similar problem, but I
could not find a resolution on the list. Could not get a threaded view of the
posts :-(

Also - I did not have much in the way of tools on the windows machine - spent
a lot of time just finding the configuration files etc - so could not really
track down the problem.

Anyway - has anyone come up with a resolution? Is installing the sample data
significant?

Cheers,
Don
--