[Koha] Need help in instalation

Muhammad Ashraf mashraf at lums.edu.pk
Tue Feb 21 21:25:27 NZDT 2006

Dear Abdul Rasheed:

I think the best way to get updated and authentic instructions, see Koha Documentation at http://www.kohadocs.org/ or visit Koha Wiki.

Regards.
Ashraf Sharif

________________________________

From: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz on behalf of Abdul Rasheed
Sent: Sat 2/18/2006 6:12 PM
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Cc: vimal0212 at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Koha] Need help in instalation

Dear All.

I want to install Koha on Windows and just only on one machine. I have looked and read some instructions, to install, SQL, Apache, Perl. I am not much confident with these.
Could some one please send me some instructions how can I download all these things. Or is there any short and simple way to install Koha.

vimal kumar <vimal0212 at yahoo.com> wrote:

	Dear users,

	While working with Koha, librarian can`t determine who is hold a particular copy of a book. It make some difficulty in circulation work. Any changes in preferences can solve this problem? or if this feature not available in current version of Koha, it is an essential feature to be supported by future Koha.

	Vimal Kumar
	Asian School of Business
	Technopark
	Trivandrum-695 581
	vimal0212 at yahoo.com

	What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html>  _______________________________________________
	Koha mailing list
	Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz