[Koha] Re: Advice on MARC21 fields

Balasa Rodica rodica.balasa at nemesisit.ro
Thu Feb 16 02:16:53 NZDT 2006

Hello,

I come back with more specific questions.

I corresponded with another university in Romania, that has implemented
another system (MicroVTLS.), and the information is stored in USMARC.
Are there differences between USMARC and MARC21? Maybe there are chances
that for Romanian books, to import some of the definitions from this
source.

Generally at Koha installation, everybody uses the default Koha
configuration for MARC21, or are some changes required?

Thank you,

Rodica Balasa