[Koha] Making Koha Live using Free DynDNS (Windows Installation)

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 22:02:03 NZDT 2006

Ok, next you need to add the following lines to
httpd.conf (you can find it in c:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\conf\ directory-default installation).
Add the following lines under Virtual Host Section.

#Listen to port 8080
Listen 8080

#Set VirtualHost for OPAC and INTRANET
NameVirtualHost muthamizh.mine.nu
NameVirtualHost muthamizh.mine.nu

#KOHA OPAC 224 Virtual Host
<VirtualHost muthamizh.mine.nu>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-opac
    DocumentRoot /usr/koha224/opac/htdocs
    ScriptAlias  /cgi-bin/ /usr/koha224/opac/cgi-bin/
    ServerName muthamizh.mine.nu
    ErrorLog logs/opac224-error_log
    CustomLog logs/opac224-access_log common
    SetEnv PERL5LIB "c:/usr/koha224/intranet/modules"
</VirtualHost>

#KOHA INTRANET 224 Virtual Host
<VirtualHost muthamizh.mine.nu:8080>
    ServerAdmin webmaster at dummy-opac
    DocumentRoot /usr/koha225/intranet/htdocs
    ScriptAlias  /cgi-bin/
/usr/koha224/intranet/cgi-bin/
    ServerName muthamizh.mine.nu:8080
    ErrorLog logs/intranet224-error_log
    CustomLog logs/intranet224-access_log common
    SetEnv PERL5LIB "c:/usr/koha224/intranet/modules"
</VirtualHost>

Save httpd.conf and restart your Apache. Run your
DynDNS Updater. Then try to access your OPAC at
http://muthamizh.mine.nu  and INTRANET at
http://muthamizh.mine.nu:8080

Make sure you enable your windows firewall with
exception on port 80 and 8080 to minimize outside
attacks. Good Luck.

Amzari Abu Bakar
FingerClick Solutions.