[Koha] import references from KOHA to Reference manager

Anne Gibert anneg at spc.int
Wed Jan 25 12:51:45 NZDT 2006

Dear all,

I would like to import references from koha to Reference Manager, but I don't know exactly the process. I saved records in format .txt and encoding ANSI. What is the right "import filter Editor" in reference manager to read this specific tagged format, is it possible to do an import from this file? Our Z39.50 doesn't work so I think it's the only one way to try to import references.

The aim is to build a bibliography.

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

Anne Gibert

Bibliothécaire adjointe

CPS - Secrétariat Général

de la Communauté du Pacifique

BP D5 - 98848 Nouméa Cedex - Nouvelle-Calédonie

Téléphone : 687 26.20.00 ligne directe : 687 26.01.32

Télécopieur : 687 26.36.18

e-mail: anneg at spc.int <mailto:anneg at spc.int>

Anne Gibert

Librarian assistant

SPC - Secretariat of the Pacific Community

BP D5 - 98848 Noumea Cedex - New Caledonia

Telephone: 687 26.20.00 direct line: 687 26.01.32

Facsimile: 687 26.38.18

e-mail: anneg at spc.int