[Koha] migrating to koha + overdue reports

Köllhofer dfk at gmx.net
Tue Feb 7 05:47:55 NZDT 2006

Hi,

Our library is currently using a german library system called BOND.
We are not really satisfied with it and intend to migrate to KOHA 3.0 as
we really like the new features (esp. koha-opac: amazon-api,
spellchecking, suggest).

I've heard that there is already a mailing list for german koha users
but I couldn't find the archive.
So I'm asking you guys here, is there anyone who has already converted
the biblios & patron data from BOND to MARC or has any kind of clue?
It would be great to save the time analysing the BOND db schema.

I also had a question concerning the overdue reports.
Will it be possible to automatically generate overdue reports once a
week that can be mailed by post?
I could only find the manual email notification in koha 2.x.

Thanks for your help,
Deniz