[Koha] branch categories (was Potential bug in Marc Checks on 2.2.5?)

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sun Jan 22 07:15:10 NZDT 2006

Cindy,

So far as I know, the branch categories are merely descriptive, they don't
control anything in Koha's behavior.  (But the folks from Katipo may be
able to set us straight on that.)  You might have some branches that have
only audio-visual materials (I suppose that might be possible), and they
might be described as category "AV."  That sort of thing.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA