[Koha] Potential bug in Marc Checks on 2.2.5?

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Jan 20 13:18:04 NZDT 2006

Cindy, I get two more lines than you when I run the marc check:
OK  	itemnum : the field itemnumber is mapped to a field in tab -1
OK 	All item fields are in the same tag and in item tab
OK 	Only 1 marc tag mapped to items
OK 	itemtypes table filled with at least 1 value
OK 	biblioitems.itemtype defined
OK 	branch table filled with at least 1 value
OK 	homebranch defined
OK 	holdingbranch defined
OK 	biblionumber and biblioitemnumber mapped correctly
OK 	no NULL value in frameworkcode
  	Configuration OK, you don't have errors in your MARC parameters table
Is it possible that you haven't defined any item types yet?

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA