[Koha] Migrate all Koha data from old server to new server

Greg Vickers daehenoc at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 18 20:16:07 NZDT 2006

Hi all,

We ae running Koha on a dodgy spare desktop that we scrounged up, now we have a nice shiny Dell server to run it on.

What is the easiest method of transferring the data from the old server to the new server? (Using Koha 2.2.4 on both servers.) I'm guessing that all I have to do is install Koha on the new server (meet prerequisites etc) and move across the MySQL data to the new server. Am I missing something critical?

Thanks,
Greg