[Koha] Query

JIT lib jitlib at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:03:02 NZDT 2006

Hi everyone. This is Aquil from India
I am using koha window version.The server information is as follows:

Koha version 2.2.4
OS version Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Perl version5.008007
MySQL versionmysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for Win32 (ia32)Apache version.

First thing i want to know is, Can I include a field "Accession no."in Biblio. There is no as such category.
On the basis of that accession no. which is unique for each document, Can I generate barcodes.
But as koha support 11 digits barcodes only or 9 digit, but at present I have only 500 collection in the library, and accession is statrting from 1, 2, 3, 4..................500.. So will my present software version support for barcode gerating or how can I do it?

Second thing I want to know is how Can I update my present version of software?

Thanking You

Librarian
Jahangirabad Institute of Technology
Barabnki U.P. India