[Koha] Re:Patron/Member management using npl theme/templates

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 21:44:18 NZDT 2006

hi everyone,

Just response a little bit on below msg. I am also
using npl templates too, which in my opinion is more
suitable in academic library environment. apologize if
my english is not good.. :)

Some of academic libraries set other libraries as an
"Institutional" as one body. Usually this are used as
an account for Inter Library Loan. when other
libraries request for an ILL, librarians will
'charge'/check out the materials using Institutional
accounts. It is good to have Institutional Account, as
Library can set it's circulation policy regarding on
ILL.

While "External Borrowers" from outside organization
can be categorized as Individual Borrowers or
Institutional (up to you), which we can set it's
circulation policy by adding new category as usual
under "Patron Category Administration."

Hope this info can assist you.