[Koha] Koha Installation

Sakaio Manoa sakaio at sopac.org
Wed Jan 11 11:54:26 NZDT 2006

Would appreciate if you could share your koha experience with us. I am
pretty much interested in your apache configuration httpd.conf and the
koha-httpd.conf

I am running mandriva 2006 and I seem to have trouble configuring the
httpd.conf and koha-httpd.conf

Cheers

Sakaio P Manoa

SOPAC  South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission

Postal Address:  Private Mail Bag, GPO, Suva, Fiji Islands

Street Address :  Mead Road, Nabua, Fiji Islands

Tel: +679 338 1377, Fax: +679 337 0040

E-Mail: <mailto:sakaio at sopac.org>:  Web site: <http://www.sopac.org/>

Note that the gateway to our mail server limits the size of inwward and

outward messages with attachments to 1.5MB.  I you need to send or receive

larger messages apply compression, convert to PDF files or logically split.

This e-mail is intended for its named recipients only.  The author is no

longer responsible if you forward this e-mail to other parties.  The views

expressed in this e-mail may not be the views of SOPAC.