[Koha] Koha Installation Problem

Sakaio Manoa sakaio at sopac.org
Tue Jan 10 19:17:20 NZDT 2006

Where do you normally install koha /etc/ or /var/www/html?

With regard to the installer.pl - is it alright if you leave the default
settings as suggested in the installer.pl during the installation?

Any directions to koha installation guide or help will be very much

Sakaio P Manoa

SOPAC  South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission

Postal Address:  Private Mail Bag, GPO, Suva, Fiji Islands

Street Address :  Mead Road, Nabua, Fiji Islands

Tel: +679 338 1377, Fax: +679 337 0040

E-Mail: <mailto:sakaio at sopac.org>:  Web site: <http://www.sopac.org/>

Note that the gateway to our mail server limits the size of inwward and

outward messages with attachments to 1.5MB.  I you need to send or receive

larger messages apply compression, convert to PDF files or logically split.

This e-mail is intended for its named recipients only.  The author is no

longer responsible if you forward this e-mail to other parties.  The views

expressed in this e-mail may not be the views of SOPAC.