[Koha] I need to add a path to @INC for KOHA, how?

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Wed Jan 4 12:58:24 NZDT 2006

You don't normally need to worry about these environment variables, unless
you are running one of the exceptional command-line scripts like
bulkmarcimport.pl.  The routine Koha functions should be no problem.

When you do have some reason to run a special-use script like
bulkmarcimport.pl, you somehow need to tell the script where you installed
Koha.  My Koha (and koha.conf and modules) may have been installed in a
completely different location than yours.

Stephen