[Koha] Tag 880

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 09:17:51 NZDT 2005

Hi:
  Has anyone successfully made use of tag 880 which is used to store information of a foreign language book (e.g. Chinese) in its native language (Chinese).

  Field 100, 245 etc were used to record the romanized version of the record.  Since Koha is linked to only 1 field for display, if we would like our record to be displayed in Chinese, that means we need to swap the code 880 into 100 and 245 etc... Have anyone done that before?