[Koha] Catalogue Input

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Sun Dec 18 14:24:17 NZDT 2005

Koha is meant to run on a computer that will act as a web server.  Koha may
be installed to the C partition under the MS Windows operating system for
that computer.  Other computers may also act as web servers in the network
with different domains, forwards, or symbolic links to transfer between
them.  Some configuration may be required to achieve that benefit.
Obviously, the computer must be connected to a network for that to work.

The address for the Koha Windows list is now koha-win32 at nongnu.org .  This
change is part of a move of the Koha project from Sourceforge to Savannah.
The Sourceforge site had become much to unresponsive with the volume of
users relative to the provision of servers.  You should have a better
response about MS Windows issues on the MD Windows list.  Unfortunate
mailing lists on Savannah do seem to suffer from delays in the mail queue.

I am not currently a subscriber to the MS Windows list.  It has been a few
years now since I have even used MS Windows at work.  I do not know enough
about how Koha is configured for MS Windows by default to know how to direct
you well on this issue.

Thomas D

Quoting Carol Ku <carolcool01 at yahoo.com> :