[Koha] LDAP support 2.2.4

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Dec 9 04:08:05 NZDT 2005

KL Nasveschuk a écrit :
> I've seen a little information about LDAP support for Koha but nothing
> about setting it up or how to use it.
>
> If anyone could shed some light on this for me I'd appreciate it.

In the modules/C4 directory, you'll find Auth_with_ldap.pm package
open it with your text editor, modify it to fit your needs (ldap server
& structure)
then :
* rename Auth.pm Auth_ini.pm
* copy Auth_with_ldap.pm to Auth.pm

It should work
Note that when you upgrade your version, you have to copy manually your
modified Auth_with_ldap & overwrite official Auth.pm once again.

Don't forget to save somewhere the official auth.pm it can alway be useful.

About upgrading :
diff old_koha/Auth_ini.pm new_koha/Auth_ini.pm to see if some changes
have been done between versions. It is really rare (only between 2.2.3
and 2.2.4 since 2.2.0)

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN