[Koha] ldap config info

mourik jan c heupink heupink at intech.unu.edu
Thu Dec 8 01:03:07 NZDT 2005

dear koha users,

We're currently evaluating koha. Looks like a GREAT product so far, but
at this moment I do have one question.

I know koha can interact with existing ldap servers. I have read the
help page, describing koha 2.0 and koha 2.2 ldap behaviour. But I'm
really unsure how to change auth-with-ldap.pl (filename from memory)
Are there any working examples out there? Is there any documentation
that goes a bit deeper into this issue than these few lines in the
online help? (I also see "a-weak" a lot in that file, I have NO idea
what exactly that is) (maybe an example cn from an example ldap server..?)

Some pointers would be very much appreciated!

Kind regards from Holland,
Mourik Jan