[Koha] MARC Tag

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 08:33:37 NZDT 2005

Let me rephrase the question:

  For example tag 050 Library of Congress call number, this tag is marked as repeatable, however I specified that only subfield a and b are repeatable.

  But when I click on the "+" button next to the tag 050, all subfields were repeated.  I thought only subfield a and b should be repeated.

  I need to have control of what subfield to appear when I repeat a tag number, how can I do that?

 Yahoo! Personals