[Koha] MARC subfield

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 18:59:56 NZDT 2005

Two questions regarding MARC subfied:

  1) In the subfield page, there is an option to choose whether we want the field to be repeatable and mandatory, however the display of these two options appear as:

  (Check box square) repeatable mandatory
  (Check box square)

  Is the second check box for choosing the field to be manadatory?

  2)  When I check off the box for repeatable, how do I add just the subfield on the add biblio page?  I only see an option to add a tag, not subfield.

  Thanks.

  Carol

 Yahoo! Personals