[Koha] Biblio default tag display

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Fri Dec 2 00:53:58 NZDT 2005

Henri-Damien Laurent has pointed out that I answered too quickly without
attending to what I should have remembered.  The tab where the subfield may
be edited in the editor is set by marc_subfield_structure.tab .  Mere
visibility is controlled by marc_subfield_structure.hidden .  In my haste, I
had incorrectly inferred and implied a less flexible combined function for
.marc_subfield_structure.hidden that it does not have.  Sorry for any
confusion.  At least the values that I supplied for the SQL statements were
valid values as I had taken the time to confirm from my own installation..

The complete two SQL statements.should be as follows.

UPDATE marc_subfield_structure SET hidden = "0", tab = "0" WHERE tagfield  =
"050" AND tagsubfield  = "a";

UPDATE marc_subfield_structure SET hidden = "0", tab = "0" WHERE tagfield  =
"050" AND tagsubfield  = "b";

Thomas D

Quoting Thomas D <koha at alinto.com> :