[Koha] Biblio default tag display

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 11:51:10 NZDT 2005

Thanks for the prompt response.  However, there seems to be a bug or something about editing the subfield.  I sent a message several weeks ago about the error, it says something like web server error.  A programmer said he can duplicate the problem for Windows version of Koha, that's all I hear from them.

  I hope this can be fixed in the next release of version 3.  Otherwise, this put us in quite a handicapped position.  Thanks.

Thomas D <koha at alinto.com> wrote:
  Standard fields containing LCC call numbers, such as MARC 21 050 may be
hidden from view. They can be unhidden by choosing manage in tab setting
for the relevant subfields in the Koha MARC framework editor accessible from
System Administration : Biblio Framework (MARC Structure). Go to field 050.
Select edit subfields from the right side of the row, which appears as a
folder icon in some templates. Select edit subfields again from the bottom
of the next page. Change the manage in tab setting from for the needed
subfields 'ignore' to a particular editor tab number. Tab '0' may be a good
choice for 050. Select save changes from the bottom of the page.

Thomas D

Quoting Carol Ku :
> ---------------- Beginning of the original message ------------------
>
> How can I change the default tags displayed at the module of
> adding biblio? I
> would like to include tag 050 Library of Congress Call Number
> into the add
> bibilo, how can I do that?

> ------------------- End of the original message ---------------------

Protect your mails from viruses thanks to Alinto Premium services http://www.alinto.com