[Koha] bulkmarcimport failure

Hilary Forrest FORH at critfc.org
Sat Nov 19 11:14:42 NZDT 2005

Hello,

I've installed Koha 2.2.4 on a machine running Debian 3.1 Sarge, apache2, and mysql 4.0.24. I've been trying to import data which were exported from an Inmagic database. There are about 19,000 records I want to import. Importing them all at once failed so I have tried to import in batches of about 1000 using the bulkmarcimport.pl -c MARC21 --file mydatafilename.xpo command. Each group of records takes longer than the previous group. I can import about 7 groups (sometimes more) and then get the following error:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry '4035225266124136448' for key 1 at /path/to/C4/Biblio.pm line 459

ERROR ==> insert into marc-subfield_table (field names here) values (values here)

I have also had errors relating to the marc_word table. This table gets quite large.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hilary