[Koha] Re: question about koha

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Nov 18 06:25:53 NZDT 2005

Colleen, now that the Koha list is back up (thanks, Russell!), I am
copying this to the list for wider comment.  I would recommend that you
take a look at the list thread concerning "Change default encoding for
OPAC," particularly Yan Han's posting on 8 November:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges