[Koha] 2.2.3 installation issue

Alvise Rabitti tech at querinistampalia.org
Wed Oct 5 22:48:56 NZDT 2005

Hi everyone,
	I'm brand new on this list as I am starting to introduce Koha in the
place where I work, which includes a library.
First of all, thanks to the whole Koha staff for their work.
Then, a little observation :-)
I installed version 2.2.3 multiple times without having it to work: if I
tried the searches those always ended with a server error, and the log
showing up sort of "script not found" and a reference to /usr/lib/koha
which didn't exist.
I found no documentation about it on the net.
And version 2.0.2 worked... but I wanted 2.2.3!

Finally, I had a last idea: during the installation process I appended
the stopwords.txt at the Koha db, which I haven't done before because I
thought "I don't want no stopwords... maybe I'll add them later".
It worked!
Phew! :-)

Anyone else fell into this trap?
Maybe it's a bug, or it's something to warn of during the installation
process...

Anyway, thanks again!

Alvise Rabitti

P.S. be prepared to receive some more questions :-)