[Koha] Koha as a Z3950 server

Phill Hardstaff phillh at spc.int
Sat Oct 1 10:09:48 NZST 2005

Hi all, I found the z3950 server script zed-koha-server.pl in Koha and I
am trying it out. It seems to be running ok after installing a few extra
Perl modules, on the default port 9999 and I can connect to it with
Reference Manager 11 and get back that I can search etc and that I am
talking to Zed-Koha/GFS/YAZ, however, I have no idea what the databse is
called ? I tried koha already but get no results back. Anyone using this
function in Koha ? There is not much on the internet about it.

Cheers

Phill

--

Phill Hardstaff
MCSA, CCNA, A+, Network+, Inet+, Server+